Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Holidays!

Hi there! 
My name is Nishka and today I am talking about my holidays! So what I did in the holidays was so fun so please like, comment and read!

Sleepover With Priya! 

So what I did was pretty fun because I got to have a sleepover with my friend Priya and she has got a little baby brother! Priya's little baby brother is 3 months old! He is so cute and adorable! I was like " I need to keep him! He is so cute! " I kept saying that to my friend Priya. Priya actually said that " You can keep the baby if your mum allows me to your house! ". 

Priya is so pretty and she normally looks after the baby! When I was at her house for a sleepover we both looked after the baby! We slept at Priya's house for 1 week in the school holidays!

That is it for the sleepover but now it is time for investigation! 

Investigation! 

So we had a 2 week holiday so we were bored. I told my family that we should go on a investigation! My family said " That will be so much fun! We might find cool stones! " So when we started the investigation we found a diamond! So when I read my minerals book I found out that diamonds are the hardest stones ever!  



Make sure to comment and leave a like!

Bye! See you next time awesome Bloggers 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post