Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

WLJ - A New Travel Invention

 Hey there guys! I am Nishka and today I am doing another Winter Learning Journey (finally)! Yes, I know. This is my second one today! I am really happy that I am doing this blog post! Time goes past really fast, doesn't it? Comment down below! Anyway, today's blog post is about inventing something that you can travel with but with a twist... You have to use some things from your house and use it for you travel transportation. 

I am going to be doing this on Google Drawings which is a good google thing to use when drawing on a device (if you didn't know). If I had Procreate, then I would probably use that but sadly, I don't have Procreate. I will talk about Procreate soon.

🠗 Here is the photo of my invention! 🠗

  
The only thing that came to my mind was the flower pot we had. So what I did what use the flower and just put it as a pattern on the car! It can actually quite fun to do! I would have done an airplane but I wasn't that good at making one.

I hope you guys have a good day and my 2 questions are... What would you invent? Why would you invent what you made? Hope you guys answer these questions in the comments! I love all my blogger fans! Bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post