Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Level 4 Lockdown...

 Hi there people! Yes, I know... New Zealand is now in Level 4 Lockdown. It was a real big shock to the South Island because we have only heard that Auckland has the COVID-19 cases so far. I was also in shock that these people who have COVID actually have the delta virus. I didn’t think that the whole South Island would be in lockdown just because Auckland has the COVID-19 cases.

I am really upset that I don't get to see my friends. Even though I hate lockdown I have to say that lockdown was a good idea. This is because people from different countries could be coming to New Zealand not knowing that they have the virus. I know some people will agree and some will not but this is the truth. I am saying this because the person who has the delta virus from Australia is not vaccinated!

This is why I want everybody to stay safe at home and don't go out unless you wear a mask! Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope that everybody stays safe! Bye!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post