Pages

Monday 30 August 2021

Maths Monday Session - T3W6

Hey guys! Today I have done a Maths Monday Session with my teacher! A few people chose to do Maths Monday Today and I was one of them! This was really fun and I hope you guys enjoy this blog post! I am really happy that I got all of my questions right! Please look!


So, did you like it? Sorry that this blog post is short! Have you tried Number of the Day? Which question was the easiest and hardest? Comments down below! Hope you have a good  day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post