Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Online School Work!

Hi there peeps! I am Nishka if you didn't know. Anyway, today I am here to tell you everything I do for online school work! I am really sad that it is lockdown because I don't get to see me friends and I miss learning new things! Even though I miss school, I think we learn more at home! I don't know why but I just think we learn more at home. 

Besides that, let me tell you everything I learn at online classes! I am in Rimu if you didn't know and our class always starts first with online classes! We start at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Then after hangouts, we have to do our work. Most of us finish it before we even start the hangouts! I am one of them. Anyway, we do reading, writing, and maths (duh). I always start with writing because it is the easiest. I do maths after writing then reading after maths. It is a good order for me because I always start with something that is easier for me. 

Do you do online classes? SOrry that this blog post if short! I hope that you guys have a really good day! Bye!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post