Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

Connect 4 Challenge (Different than what YOU think).....

 Hey guys! My name is Nishka (if you didn't know)! Anyway, today I am going to be telling you a lot about what I just finished! I like doing these activities! Let me spill all of the tea! So, the Connect 4 Challenge is an Online Google Drawing where there are sixteen activities. you have to do four activities. They can be in anyway, just like the game Connect 4! Instead of using those coin things (whatever they are called), You have to complete 4 activities! Have you done this before? If you haven't, I suggest you try it!
Anyway, I put all the activities I did in a Google Slide! Please read it! It also has an image of the Connect 4 google drawing if you wanna know what it looks like! 


I also have another slide which is the Cybersmart Challenge! This one is all about Google Hangouts!


So, did you like it? Comment down below! I can't wait for your answers! I will see you guys some other day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post