Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Create Your Own!

Hi there! I am Nishka if you didn't know. Anyway, today I have come here to make a blog post! Obviously. Anyway, today I am doing a blog post of my own! I am going to be creating a blog post about animals! There are different types of animals and today I am going to be telling you some of them on Biteable! If you don't know what Biteable is then click on this link!

Anyway, let's get into this blog post! Before you guys watch the Biteable, I have some things to say! Please click on three of my latest blog posts and comment on them! I would be really happy! If you guys can then link your blog post in the comments so that I can check out your blog post! Finally, let's get into it! 

I am very sorry that I didn't do a Biteable video. This is because it wasn't working for me so I had to use a Google Slide! I still hope that you guys enjoy this blog post!


So, do you like it? I am still very sorry that I could not do the Biteable. I still hope you guys like this! What is your favourite animal? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post