Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Wings of Fire - The Dragonet Prophecy

 Hey there bloggers! I am Nishka and yes, most people already know my name but anyway, I am just going to say that I have been reading this book on Epic called Wings of Fire! I am reading book 1 called the Dragonet Prophecy! It is a really good book and I am going to tell you a bit about the book.


There are 5 young dragons which are destined to stop the war that is happening against dragons. They try really hard. Then something bad happens... They try to escape to the dungeon and lucky enough, their smart technic works! 


This book was written by Tui T. Sutherland. She is a really good author and had made 14 Wings of Fire books! I haven't read all of them yet but while I am still reading Book 1 of Wings of Fire, I can already tell that the rest of the collection is going to be AMAZING!!!

I would recommend this book to people who are 8 - 12 year olds because it is about mythical creatures which are dragons and there is some dying so this is why I recommend it to 8 - 12 year olds. 

(The cover of the book I am reading is below this text)


I like that this book has a lot of action and that the book has powerful words! I really recommend you guys to read this book! Anyway, more about the book, there are different places which are even real and you just feel like they are real! All the alliteration is amazing and words! The cover of the book also makes the book look interesting to read!

Question Time!
- Have you ever read a Wings of Fire book?
- Have you heard of the author?
- Did I make you interested to read the book?

Please answer these questions in the comments! I hope you guys have a great day! I will be blogging next time! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post