Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Share and Care Tuesday

 Hi there! My name is Nishka and today I am doing another blog post! Today's blog post is Share and Care Tuesday! Share and Care Tuesday is a blog post where you give a shout to someone's blog post and write why they deserve a shoutout! Today I chose Stella! Here is why! Here is a image of why I chose Stella!


It is quite big! I hope you like it! Today my questions are for you are... Who would you give a shoutout to? Why would you give a shout out to them? Give me a reason! I hope you guys have a good day! Bye!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post