Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Cupcakes! - Baking

 Hi there! My name is Nishka and today I am making another blog post! This is a can do activity which I chose to do some baking! Today I made some banana cupcakes! I am not a big fan of cakes and cupcakes but today I decided to make some! Anyway, before you guys look at the presentation of how to make some banana cupcakes (which most of you guys know how to do), first, I would like to saw how my and my mum made some homemade icing!

  • Firstly, you will need 1 1/2 cups Coles Soft Icing Mixture, Sifted
  • Secondly, you need 25g of butter which is softened
  • Thirdly, you need 1 tablespoon of milk or water (we used milk)
  • Lastly, add food colouring of your choice!
Enjoy your homemade icing! Now, for the presentation... I present you, my homemade cupcakes!

 


So, did you like it? We had to mash some bananas and put them in the mixture! The reason why we made banana cupcakes is that my parents were dying to try them so I agreed and they are actually not as bad as I thought they would be! They were pretty good! Do you wanna try a banana cupcake? You should! I totally recommend this! See yall next time! Bye!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post