Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Week Two Summer Learning Day 1






Activity 1      Summer Activity

My favourite summer activity is playing on my swing , I can do so many things like high swinging, jumping, standing swinging and it makes me feel like I am flying in the sky.
( Sorry, I don't have any pictures to post )

Activity 2   Lake Taupo Cycling

Three people I choose are:     

My dad, he always supports and encourage me a lot.

The second one is my friend Angela, she always makes me laugh and cheers me up.

The last one I choose is my mum because she keeps me well organised and helps me sorts the things out.

Activity 3  Something Smells Fishy?

1. True

2. True

3. False

4. True

5. False

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka,

    Great to see another post for the Summer Learning Journey! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

    I still love going on the swing, it's so much fun! I love seeing how high I can get the swing to go every time, it really does make you feel like you are flying!

    Family are always such a great support system especially if you were to do a big race like that. Have you ever competed in any races before?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post