Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Day 5

1. No logging shouldn't be allowed in New Zealand because it destroy home for birds and other animals.

2. Trees gives us shade, oxygen ( Fresh Air to breathe )

Activity 2


Dear Angela,



How are you? Hope you doing well. Guess what, I got great news for you. Next week our class is going for a field trip to Tundra. I am so excited to experience the cold over there the temperature is always in - degrees. I will tell you more when I return back from my trip

Love Nishka



Activity 3

 Image result for attractive pictures of new zealand    Our beautiful country New Zealand with beautiful sunset, sea, trees and mountains.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    I see your reasoning for not logging in New Zealand and I tend to agree with your ideas in the sense that we need to care for our environment, birds and wildlife. On the other hand, how would we build our houses with no wood? Or make paper for us to write on? What do you think?

    Our country is really lovely to live in isn't it! We are so lucky to live in such a safe and beautiful country! Are there other things you would tell someone that has never been to New Zealand before?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post