Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day one

The Legend of New Zealand ( Fun Facts )

There are no snakes in the country because I don't like them and they bite! You can die after snakes bite you alot!

The official language is English and Maori

Gisborne is the first city in the world to see the sunrise because it is 496.3 kilometers away from the International Date Line


( Describe your Hometown )

My hometown is in South Island called Christchurch. It's a beautiful city and it's called the Garden City as well, but now everybody calls it Shaky City because of the aftershocks.

Ice Ice Baby


Don't share personal information's online.
If your under 16 take permission from your parents.
Don't share any passwords to any others because they might sneak on it! 




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    It's great to see you onboard for the Summer Learning Journey. I look forward to reading your posts throughout the next 4 weeks.

    I have to agree with you in regards to snakes, they are definitely not my favourite thing either. I used to live in Perth, Australia and there were quite a lot of snakes there. What types of animals do you like that we have here in New Zealand?

    Great to see you going for the bonus activity. I wonder if you could tell me what types of personal information you shouldn't share on the internet?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post