Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3

Image result for Beast spider

Beast Spider

This beast spider can bite and kill people within a second with it's poisonous tentacles.


Three good things to be a Doc Ranger.

1. Protect Wildlife

2. Experience different types of animals and plants

3. Got to know them better

Three bad things to be a Doc Ranger.

1. Have to be really careful while handling the animals or plants. Sometimes poisonous or dangers

2. Have to be alert all the time

3. Mostly away from the families



World Wildlife Fund

1. The name of animal the WWF is working save

2. What the WWF is doing to help the animal building snowbanks for seals

3. What if any success they have had protecting the animals?
                      Not really. they still working hard 



 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka,

    Wow, you are really powering through these activities! I love seeing you blog and would love to see you take your time and really get into the activities as I know could create some really amazing blog posts!

    Your beast spider does sound a bit scary! Where does your beast spider live and what does it eat?

    Great to see another attempt at the bonus activity! Did you find the clips about the fur seals and tigers interesting? Did the clips give you the information to answer the questions in the bonus activity?

    I like that you have once again included images in your blog post. Remember, if you are going to use images that you have found online, you need to make sure that you attribute them (give credit) to the owner. Check out our guide to posting images here:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post