Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Week 2 Summer Learning Day 4

Activity 1

I would like to explore Milford Sound by  a helicopter tour.The reason why I have chosen the helicopter is ,because it is the safest and quickest option, where I will be able to get a good view of everything from the top and also I will be able to take a lot of pictures.

Activity 2

Mud Bath

Hot Spring

Steam Pool (*)



Activity 3

I choose the first picture. I think the people in the picture are in a stadium. They are all from the same team, (probably basketball).They all seem to be very happy and having fun. I think that they have just won the competition against their opponents. They all are taking a selfie with their coach.It seems that they all have been awarded with a medal after the match.I think that it is a happy ending for the game for the team and they all want to take selfies for their remembrance as they seem to have won the competition.

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Nishka,

    Well done on another Summer Learning journey activity posted, your doing a great job!

    Helicopter are a great option, it would be the perfect way to get in and get a great view. Do you think you'd like to get out and have a look around as well? I like to be able to get up close and see, smell and touch all the wonderful things in nature.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post