Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Week 2 Summer Learning Day 2

Activity 1    Trying Flax Weaving

I would like to give it a go, it looks a bit confusing but I will try my best to follow the pattern step by step. It looks challenging to me.

Activity 2    Strong And Tough Person

I would like to choose Harry Potter because he talks to snakes and he is not even afraid and he's also got so many powers in his wand which helps him to fight.


Activity 3    Choosing 2 Plants



3 Similarities

1. Hydnellum Peckii

Unpleasant Odour

2. Corpse Flower

Smelliest flower in the world

3. Arnoldii

 Unpleasant irritating smell.


3 Differences

1. Corpse bloom in very 40 years

2. Rafflesia mainly found in forest

3. Corpse Flower are protected by law




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Great to see another Summer Learning Journey post. I hope you are enjoying your holidays.

    I haven't done weaving in such a long time, I think that last time was when I was in primary school. What would you like to create if you tried weaving?

    I absolutely love Harry Potter, I am a little obsessed! I have HP pajamas even as well as dressing my 6 month old in lots of HP clothes. What is your favourite book?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post