Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Week 2 Summer Learning Day 3

Activity 1 Night owls

I am an early riser and so is the rest of my family. My dad wakes up really early because he has to go to work. I wake up at 6:00 am to get ready for school. My mum prepares our breakfast and lunch before she drops me to school.


 Activity 2 A Local Delicacy

My favourite pizza is Cheese Pizza from Pizza Hut and how to make it is some cheese for the topping and some pizza dough, also you need some tomato sauce. You need to roll the dough and then flatten it, then you need to put some tomato sauce on top of it then after you need to sprinkle the cheese on top and the put it in the oven for 20 or 15 minutes.


Activity 3

These are the number of adults that will be required to move the giant squid
495kg divide by 25kg equals to 19.8
that means that it will require 20 adults to move the giant squid from one place another

THese are the number of children that will be required to move the giant squid
495kg divide by 15kg equals to 33
That means that it will require 33 kids in total to move the giant squid from point A to B

If the kids and adults are rquired to move the gianr squid together from point A to B
then the equation will be like this
425kg / 25kg = 17 adults
75kg / 15kg = 5 kids

    


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka,

    Well done on another Summer Learning Journey post completed!

    It's great being an early riser, you can get so much done in the day when you get up nice and early. Sounds like your Mum is pretty awesome doing all of that for you before you go to school. Have you done some nice stuff for her in the holidays while you're not at school?

    Yum! I do like cheese pizza too, it's one of my favourites especially when you make it at home. Have you tried making it yourself before?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post