Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Home or School?....

Hi everyone! I am going to tell you the differences between home and school. By the way, how was it like for you guys to stay in Isolation? For me, I wasn't bored because I always did something.. Anyways, hope you are staying fine in your bubbles! (Well, in school on the mat, you won't have Social Distancing very much because you will be near each other, heh heh...) 

School: I would prefer school because you can get smart and learn some awesome stuff! Also, you get to meet your friends and spend time with them! You won't be lonely. 

Home: You won't feel lonely but you can feel lazy unless you are active. There is nothing much to do and you won't be able to spend time with who you want to spend time with, like your friends. You won't be able to learn new stuff and you will miss a lot of stuff!

This is why I chose school instead home... I have a poem that you guys can read!

Stay in Isolation was like the stars!
We all had a great time
Dad and I always play games
We watched movie together
It makes me feel better

Well, this is my poem! What have you done in Isolation? See you soon! Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Nishka!
    I love it how I can finally can comment on your blog!I would prefer school as well because I will get to learn more stuff and at home it was pretty boring and I'm not getting to learn that much!!did you like Lockdown? I liked the way you have told me why you didn't like homeschooling ! Did you think about what you liked about homeschool? Next time you could put in the favourite work that you did over Lockdown!

    From Emma!BYE🙋

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post