Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

What I Have Been Doing For School

Hey guys! Today I am going to tell you what I have been doing for school! This is actually my Writing schedule from Monday - Friday! Please read!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday:

  • Spellzone. If you want to try Spellzone, please press the link!
  • Boring sentences. (My teacher, Mrs Taylor wrote 3 boring sentences.) We have to make these boring sentences into Awesome sentences!
  • Writing Legends. If you want to try Writing Legends, please press the link!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tuesday:


  • Spellzone. If you want to try Spellzone, please press the link!


  • Boring sentences. (My teacher, Mrs Taylor wrote 2 boring sentences.) We have to make these             boring sentences into Awesomsentences!


  • Character Creation! (We have to create a character for a story tomorrow, Wednesday. I made Elsa        as my character...)

  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday:

    • Spellzone. If you want to try Spellzone, please press the link!
    • Write a awesome story! (I wrote about Jim Bridger meeting Elsa from Frozen)
    • Had to highlight the story and write how many words we wrote. (I wrote 377)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thursday:

    • Spellzone. If you want to try Spellzone, please press the link!
    • Boring sentences. (My teacher, Mrs Taylor wrote 3 boring sentences.) We have to make these boring sentences into Awesomsentences!
    • Writing Legends. If you want to try Writing Legends, please press the link!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Friday (Which is today):

    • Spellzone. If you want to try Spellzone, please press the link!
    • Make a blog (Which I am doing right now!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is my video that we had to do! We had to say our challenge, how we faced our challenge and if we were to to it again, what differences would we do? Please watch....


    So, this was my Writing timetable from Monday - Friday! What is your timetable for writing? See you guys later! Bye! Over and Out.....

    Nishka

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Nishka! It's me, Hana! Remember? (I hope so... ;-;)

      Heh, it's been a while since we've seen each other, hasn't it? I just decided to see what you were doing! Anyways, back to the actual blog post
      -_-

      First, I like the way the word "Awesome" is in all different colours. It has a small pop of colour that attracts the reader! It's good to know what other people have been doing during lockdown!

      I don't have a writing schedule. It's because we have the same thing. It's called together at home. First we watch a video about our chosen topic, we answer a few questions based on the video, and then we write a story (With 250 words minimum.) for around 40 minutes.

      To improve your blog, you could try making it more interesting by putting it in a DLO, or something like that.

      Keep up the great work!

      -Hana

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hey Hana! Of course I remember you! You were my best friend 2 years ago! (or 1 year ago..)

        Thank you for commenting on my blog! You have wrote an intelligent comment which gave me a little bit of tears and I was also crying because we haven't met for a long time, haven't we?..

        It is so kind and nice of you commenting on my blog! Maybe some day we could play with each other when I come back to school?...

        Anyways, it is good to know that you have a different writing schedule from me! For our writing, we have to write around 250 words as well in 20 minutes or more... I have wrote more that 377 once! I bet you wrote more than me because you can type faster than me... Heh heh..

        Anyways, better get going! See you soon, Hana! Write more fantastic comments to me! Can you write over 250 words in 40 minutes? I could... See ya!

        Your bestie, Nishka...

        Delete

    To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
    1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
    2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
    3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
    Encourage me to make another post