Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

20 Star Jumps (Lockdown Sports Championship)

20 Star Jumps (Lockdown Sports Championship)


Hey Bloggers! Today I am going to make a video of me doing 20 Star Jumps! This is a pretty easy activity to do! 20 Star Jumps, pff, super duper easy! This is going to be fun! Let me show you my screencastify video! Lets go!

Here it is

As you can see my video, I did 20 Star Jumps! I told you it would be a piece of cake. Well, I did actually say it would be easy but anyways, I hope you liked my video! How many Star Jumps can you do in 20 seconds? Comment below! Make sure to comment on my blog and like my blog! See you guys later! Over and Out.....

Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Yay! 20 x great star jumps, you are doing a great job of this challenge Nishka.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post