Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Setting The Table

Setting The Table Myself

Hey guys! Today I am going to set my dining table! Sorry, I am not handling any food in this video because it is too hot. I will definitely set the kitchen utensils but not food. So, I am very excited to do this but at the same time I am not excited. I have setted the table for 2 years! This will be easy to do. Here is my video! 

My screencastify is here.....


Do you find it fun setting the table? For me, sometimes it is fun if the music is going on. Until my next awesome blog post💖...... Over and Out💓...

Nishka💝........

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nishka, you set the table beautifully. Your family are very lucky to have such a helpful member of the household. Good on you!!! What did you have for dinner? We are having leek and potato soup tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Dods! Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I really loved the music... WHat we had for dinner was some roast chicken, nuggets, mashed potato with some salad. It was delicious! My favourite was the roast chicken and the nuggets! What is your favourite food?

      Nishka

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post