Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

What Is Hangouts?.... (For School)

Hey guys! I hope you are staying safe in this COVID-19 (Coronavirus)! Today I am going to tell you all about Google Hangouts! Google Hangouts is where you can contact with people for serious talk or if you need some company.... Google Hangouts is an excellent app to contact with people! You can download it for free now on your iPhone, iPad, and iMac! Or just click this link to try Google Hangouts out! Make sure to enter the code to chat/talk with people! Your screen should have a background and on the right side in the middle, it will say Use a meeting code, and underneath that will say Nothing scheduled for today. None of those sentences will have a full stop (.)... Well, let me tell you more facts why Google Hangouts is the best/awesome! Google Hangouts is the safest website than others. It is the best app to use for communications! You can use it to call facetime and regular phone calls! You can even text people! If you didn't know, I use this app for school when I am at home sick or anything else! Right now I am staying at home using Hangouts to contact with my teacher! I use the code (tmsouth2020) Now have I convinced you to use Google Hangouts? See you guys soon! Bye! (I might make another post about what I have been learning at home right now...) Bye Bloggers! 

Nishka


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post