Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

New Animal Design

New Animal Design


Kia ora blogger! Today I am going to design a new animal.... So, I am going to draw it on google slides! I am going to draw a panda but it is going to be a new version. So, here is my google slides!So, let me tell you its power quickly before you see the google slides! So, when Bao Bao has ice in her hand and then she throws it at somebody who is mean to her, they will freeze!

Okay, now you can see the google slides! 
If you can't read the text then I will write it! Please read the following text below this text.

Hi! My name is Bao Bao! This is a panda name so no one copy my name! I am only 3 years old… My momma taught me how to talk! I have a little family which is me, momma, dadda and my 2 brothers! I am a lucky baby sister. My brothers always take care of me when momma and dadda a gone. My brothers are very protective! I always wear my fancy hat for luck and it is a lucky charm for me. I always play with my ice that I hold in my paws everyday! I like to eat bamboo leaves and my habit is to throw ice everywhere. My parents are never made at me! Now you guys know all about me! See you guys later! Bye friends!!

Well, this is the time for me to leave friends :( See you guys later or soon! Bye.... Over and Out.....

Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Nishka, It's Abby from school.
    WOW! I really like how you designed Bao Bao. Is it a different language? If so what does it mean?
    I think that Bao Bao is a very smart 3 year old panda since she knows how to talk and freeze people.
    To improve this amazing blog post you could quickly proof read your writing.
    I also like that all of the pandas in Bao Bao's family have the same word twice. It makes it fun to say.
    Who is your favourite of Bao Bao and her family?
    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post