Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) - Blog Post #4 - Draw a Geometree

Hi there People! It is Nishka here! Today I decided to do a another math activity but it is also some arty stuff as well! You can either use pen or paper OR Google Drawings. I decided to use pen and paper because I thought it would be easier! It is called 'Draw a Geometree'! I found watching the video of how to do it very cool! 

Let me show you what mine looks like!


So, here is what mine looks like! I am really happy with it though I didn't really add much spaces. I thought that it still looked cool! I liked the way that all the colours I have added to this popped! My favourite colour from this would probably be Green! If I had said 2, it would be Purple and Green. Can you see a Scalene, Isosceles, and a Equilateral Triangle? I can't! I can only find both Scalene and Isosceles Triangle(s)! Can you find all? Comment Below! I hope that you all have a great day and I will blog tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena,

    Nishka

    It is me Quein again, a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Wow!!! This is fantastic geometrical artwork; it reminds of the great mosaic glass stained window of the old medieval churches- Ka Pai!!!! I was also impressed that you clearly and concisely explained the different types of triangle, I can clearly see that you understood and learned alot about triangles from this task. I am really impressed you should be very proud of your mahi.

    How many different types of triangles have you used on your tree? I can definitely see a few different types!

    It is fantastic to see you completing so many of the tasks for the SLJ. I really enjoyed paper planes and the geometrical tasks as I enjoy activities where you can create new things.

    I am really looking forward to your next post

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krishay here from wigram primary in Uru manuka cluster too! And that is cool! I just did a tree but you went the next level well that was good you could have done it easily with a tree and made it look good that is pretty easy and just said well this is fine but you did not care you did it with time and passion keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post