Pages

Saturday 18 December 2021

SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) - Blog Post #1 - Magic Maths!

Hey there guys! It has been a while, hasn't it? Anyway, I am so happy that I am able to make a blog post! If you didn't know, I have signed up for the Summer Learning Journey! I did this because I could get some cool, awesome prizes! I also did this because I want my knowledge to stay where it is! I don't want to lose my knowledge! That would be horrible! 

Besides saying all of that information, (which is a whole paragraph! I mean like, who wants to read a paragraph? Not me 🤡!) I am doing a blog post for the Summer Learning Journey! This blog post is called 'Magic Maths'! I found this one quite interesting and if you didn't know, I loveeeeeee maths! To be honest, I think it is the best subject in the world! 

Now that I have told you about why I am made this blog post, let me show you this presentation

So, this is the Magic Maths slide! I was actually surprised that the answers came from what the title says! I tried it out on my neighbour! Her name is Rayana and she was also surprised which what the answers came out with! 

I hope you guys have enjoyed this blog post! If you want to try out the Summer Learning Journey, then click this link! But of course, before you do that, you will need to register in first. If you want to register in then, click this link!

I will see all of you guys in the next blog post! I hope that you try the Summer Learning Journey! What was your favourite part of this blog post? Are you going to try the Summer Learning Journey? Will you comment on this blog post (Don't worry! I will reply to you 🙈! As soon as I can though =)!)? 

(You must have read a lot! Are you getting tired 💤?) Bye guys!

By The One and Only, Nishka =)

(\/)

(o.o)

(>❤


6 comments:

  1. Mōrena

    Nishka

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Awesome to see that you are engaging with the SLJ. I really enjoyed the positive words and energy that you have put into your blog. That is so Awesome that you really like maths. I also think it is one of the best subjects in the world- we see it and use it everywhere and this activity shows that maths can be fun or sometimes magical. It is awesome that your neighbour Rayana gave it a go. When we started this activity last week I was also surprised that the answers came out the same as the statement made on the slide, I think that was very cool. It was Great to see that you were encouraging your fellow bloggers to participate and register for the Summer Learning Journey. Overall a very well thought out and impressive blog post- Ka Pai!!!

    I am really looking forward to your other posts this week!!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Quein! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it! I really hope that a lot more people joined the Summer Learning Journey! I think that doing the Summer Learning Journey makes you learn new things!
      Maths is a very fun and magical subject it is good to see that you also think that maths is the best subject!

      What do you like about doing in the Summer Learning Journey? What do you like about maths, addition, multiplication, etc?

      I hope that you have a great day!
      - Nishka

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora

      Nishka

      Thank you for your reply, it is great to see you engagement with the comments and you always give such positive and thoughtful comments and replies- Well Done!!! It is fantastic that you are enjoying the SLJ. I really enjoy SLJ activities that are fun and let you be creative, I really enjoyed the nanogiril activities as well. Which activities have you enjoyed the most so far? I have always enjoyed mathematics. It is a very useful and fun subject as the older you get the more important numbers become and you can see that there are so many ways of looking at numbers and equations.

      Thank you and I hope you have an Awesome day too!!!

      Keep up the Amazing work!!! I am really looking forward to your next post or reply.

      Ngā mihi,
      Quein

      Delete
    3. Hi there Quein,
      Nishka Here!

      Thank you for replying to my comment! I haven't tried the Nanogirl one yet but I might try it! I think that I have done it before but I can't remember what it was about!

      I have really enjoyed doing the art and the math activities. This is because I really like learning new things and techniques in art! I also like to learn new things in maths! I really want to become a Nurse or a Doctor!

      I hope that you have an amazing day again!

      Hope you reply to my comment soon!
      - Nishka

      Delete
    4. Mōrena,

      Nishka

      Thank you for your reply, that is Super Awesome and very admirable that you want to be a doctor or a nurse one day. I am sure you will achieve your goals and dreams, especially as you appear to be a very diligent worker. Yes, the nanogril is definitely giving it a go this week. There is one about making bridges which is really cool and allows you to utilize your critical thinking to think about how you can build a bridge and to test the stability of your bridge.

      Keep up the Amazing work!!! I am really looking forward to your next post.

      Have an Awesome day and Happy Christmas.

      Ngā mihi,
      Quein

      Delete
    5. Hi there Quein,
      Thank you so much for commenting again! It is great to see that we are having a hugeeee conversation together! I might try the bridge one tomorrow since I have nothing to do tomorrow (apart from studying)!

      Happy Early Christmas to you too!
      Hope you reply to my comment soon!
      - Nishka

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post