Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Last Blog Post of this Year, (maybe) =(

Hi there bloggers! This is your favourite blogger, Nishka (hopefully)! Anyway, I have some great news/sad news. This may be my last blog post for this year but I will be posting for the Summer Learning Journey! But still, this will be my last blog post! I have enjoyed many things here in Yaldhurst Model School like being with my friends and also making new friends! I have enjoyed it so I will be sharing some memories (at the end though)!

Besides that, let me tell you what school I am going to! I am going to Kirkwood! I am excited but that the same time scared! I won't know much people when I go there but I am also excited to know that my friends are going to Kirkwood! Now that i have told you some information, let me show you some pictures of my time at Yaldhurst Model School!


These are my favourite memories! The top one is our class photo and the bottom one is the Camp one back in Term 2! I love these memories and I will always remember them! How has your school year been? Are you going to a new school or a new class? Comment down below! Bye!

- Nishka




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post