Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

SLJ 2021 - December - Teaser Edition

Hi Bloggers! I am Nishka! I haven't been posting for a while so I decided to make a new blog post! Since you guys all know I do the Summer Learning Journey, I decided to do it this year! Right now this blog is the Teaser Edition which means I am just getting started! I am so excited to be doing this and I hope you guys will be excited to be reading my blog posts! Anyway, every Teaser Edition we always do something arty so we did some digital colouring! Here is what I coloured!


Anyway, I hope that you like this blog post and I hope that you guys will look at my future blogs! Have you done this before? Do you want to do digital art? Bye!


- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post