Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Korfball, A Sport Just Like Netball and Basketball!

Hi there people! If you don't know who I am then let me tell you! My name is Nishka and today I am going to be telling you a game that we played on Wednesday! The game is called Korfball! It is just similar to Netball and Basketball!  In the first rounds, we could move with the ball but in the next rounds, we couldn't! It was so fun! We are going to be doing it next week Wednesday as well!

If you are wondering what the rules are, let me tell you!

  • No physical contact
  • You can't kick the ball
  • You can't run with the ball
  • You can not shoot when there is someone in front of you

We had a coach named Yuri! If you are wondering what gender, it is a boy! He is from the Netherlands! Anyway, besides that, let me show you a video of how to play Korfball!


Now that I have showed you a video of how to play Korfball, let me show you some photos!


So, did you like the photos? Comment down below! If you are interested in playing the game Korfball, you should play it! Do you want to play Korfball? If you do, why? Comment down below! Have a great day! Cya!







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post