Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Share and Care Tuesday (again)!

Hi there bloggers (or people who don't blog)! I am Nishka and if you are new here, make sure to follow my blog page to always keep updated on some of my new blog posts! Anyway, if you have been on my blog before, then you probably know what I am doing. If you haven't, then let me explain! Share and Care Tuesday is something where you give a shout out to someone because they have worked very hard! When I say shout out, I mean give a shout out to their blog post! Today I gave a shout out to Amelia! If you can't click on her blog, then click this link! Now, let me show you my slide!


Do you think Amelia has done a good blog post? If I made a mistake in this blog post, then please comment! I will reply as soon as I can! Did this blog post make sense? Do you like it? (sorry for to many questions). Anyway, thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you guys had a good day!

Cya!

(Blog Post by Nishka)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post