Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Treasure Beyond Measure

Hello People! If you didn't know, my name is Nishka and today I am going to be telling you about a visitor who came on our hangouts on Friday Last Week (when we were still on Alert Level 3...) Her sexuality is a woman and she is an author of a book called Treasure Beyond Measure! her name is Helen Griffiths! She has made a book which she read to us on the google hangouts! She asked us some questions like can you find the globe or what you learnt in the book! 

There were great illustrations in the book! They had so much detail in them! If you don't have the book, you can listen to it on Spotify with someone reading it for you. It even gives to the sound effects on Spotify! So cool! She is a New Zealander author and she made Treasure Beyond Measure in New Zealand! We were supposed to meet her in Rimu but because of COVID-19, we had to do it online (UGH! Corona SUCKS! If you agree, comment that below). If you don't know what the cover of the book looks like, here is what the cover looks like! (look below the text the you are reading).


So, this is what the cover looks like! If you want to buy the book then, click on this link! So, are you willing to buy this book? I would recommend this book to you! It is awesome! It is a collective noun book! Would you want to be an author like Helen Griffiths? Comment that down below! 

If I made any mistakes in this blog post then please comment that down and I will reply as quickly as I can! I hope you guys have had a great day! Would you like to meet a real author? Cya!

- Nishka {(~*-*)~ i love you}

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post