Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Thursday Thoughts

 Hi there! I am Nishka if you didn't know and today's blog post is called Thursday Thoughts! If you fear some of these animals then you do not have to look. Anyway, now that is sorted, I will tell you all about Thursday Thoughts! Thursday Thoughts is something where you find answer some weird questions and put some images of creepy animals! This is also where you write facts about them! Now that I have spilled all of the ⭐tea⭐, let me show you a photo of me answering questions and writing facts about creepy images!


So, did you like it? Comment down below! Which animal was the scariest? Why? Please answer these questions! I will see you another day! Bye bloggers/humans!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post