Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Scams and Phishing! - Cybersmart Challenge!

Hi there! My name is Nishka and today's blog post is something very serious! Today's blog post is about Scams and Phishing! If you don't know what this is, let me tell you! Scams and Phishing is all about people hacking you and scamming you! If you see any weird pop us, let and adult know so that they can deal with it! Here is a slide show for you to know what scams are real and what are fake!


So, do you like it? Comment down below! If you have more information to share with me, don't wait and comment it down below! Remember, there are more scams then you think there are! This slide is just and example of some scams! Well, this is the end of the blog post!
Have a great day! Cya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post