Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Spring Learning Journey: Which one will Fly the Farthest?

Hi there people! My name is Nishka if you didn't know! Welcome to my blog post or welcome back to my blog post! I hope you guys are having a great day so far! Anyway, do you know what today's blog post is? You probably already know because of the title. Anyway, today's blog post is about which plane went the furthest! This was actually really fun to do! 
If you want to know how long this took me all together, it took me 9 minutes (9 minutes and 1 second if you want to get technical). Just to be clear to you, these took 3 tries and I had to make 2 parts! I hate Screencastify for making videos only 5 minutes long! Anyway, you guys can now watch my videos!

 

So, the top one is part one and the bottom one is part 2! I really hope that you enjoyed this! Now, I am going to be telling you about why one plane went far and why one didn't! This is because the wings on the third plane are bigger so it can fly further! The last one had wings which were too small! But what about the second one? That one didn't have wings. Well, that one is simple! it went further because it was lighter! The best one was probably the third one because it went much further than the other planes!
That is all for today! I will be doing another blog post tomorrow! I really hope that you guys have a great day and I will see you guys tomorrow! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post