Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Spring Learning Journey 2: Present or Future? What's Better?

Hi there people! My name is Nishka and today I am going to be telling you something! This is an awesome blog post because I am going to be telling you what will be better! You see, a lot of people think that the future will be much better and I think the same! But what about the past? What is the past is better than the future? Well, I think that this will shock you because, here I present something really cool! I will be showing you a drawing a made on Google Slides! This drawing is about what the present bikes look like and what the future bikes look like! 

I really hope that you like the drawing because it took me half-a-hour soooooo, I hope you like it! Smash the like button on this blog post if you do! Also comment if you like it! Anyway, enough talking from me! Let me now present you my drawing!

Now, I know that it is only one slide but I was quite busy today so I didn't have much time! Anyway, did you like this? I really hope you do! What one do you think looks better to you? Why? Comment down below! I really hope that you guys have a great day and I will see you in the next blog post tomorrow! Before you leave, I just wanted to say that I am not posting on Friday because I have plans on Friday. I will be posting Mon-Fri next week though. Anyway, that is all from me! Have a great day! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post