Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Spring Learning Journey 3: Who am I commenting to?

Hi there people! Welcome to my blog or welcome back to my blog! I am Nishka but you can call me Nish or Nishi if you want! Anyway, today I have been doing some commenting on people's blog post! This was actually very fun to do! I have been commenting on people's blog post which were from my school! Take a look!




Sorry that I forgot to remind you guys! Yes, there are 3 because this was for the Spring Learning Journey! I have had so much fun with this! I am not posting on Friday because I have plans on Friday! Anywho, did you like this blog post? If you did then smash the like button! What was the best comment! I will see you guys on Monday!

Until Next time..... - Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post