Pages

Sunday 24 October 2021

Spring Learning Journey #8 - Traffic Survey

Hey there guys! My name is Nishka and today I am doing another SPring Learning Journey blog post! I really like doing these so I am doing it again cause why not/ Anyway, today's blog post is about a traffic survey! This means that I know what is happening on the road I live in! Since my street is really quiet and peaceful, I don't really have much! Anyway, let me now show you my slides!

 

 So, did you like it! Thank you SlidesMania for letting me use your slides! It was very helpful! I really hope using your copies again! Anyway, did you enjoy this blog post? If you id, leave a comment down below! I will see you guys next time! Cya!

- Continuing soon, Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka, I am a learning facilitator at Manaiakalani and I really like the design of your graph! It'professional, clear and contemporary in style. I also live in a pretty quiet street. Your graph frequencies are much higher than mine though - I probably only see about 10-12 cars a day and much less foot traffic. You mentioned you liked doing these tasks...I'm interested to know why? Thanks again for sharing your discoveries!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post