Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 1 - Feelings

Hello! I am Nishka and welcome back to my blog post! Sorry I haven't been uploading for a long time! It is just that we went camping for 3 (three) days and 2 (two) nights at Waipara Adventure Centre (WAC). If you didn't know, Waipara Adventure Centre is a very fun place to do camping and they even allow schools to their camping area! Before you want to book a place to Waipara Adventure Centre, you probably want to check their website. Click on the link is you want more information. I think you guys should try Waipara Adventure Centre! Maybe this short story of mine will tell you all my feelings on Google Slides.

  

So, I really hope you have enjoyed but before you leave, please read this information. It is not important... SO, with my feelings, I was feeling happy but at the same time I felt uncomfortable with the beds. I got taught a life lesson with feelings that nothing will feel the same and you will always feel different emotions no matter how hard or soft it was. 

Would you go to Waipara Adventure Centre? If you have been to Waipara Adventure Centre, how were your feelings there? Please comment on my blog! Bye!

- Part 2 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post