Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 - Memories

Hi there beautiful people!

It is so wonderful for you people to be reading this blog post right now! Anyway, for today's blog post I have decided to make a blog post about all my memories at Waipara Adventure Centre! If you haven't checked my last blog post then here is the Waipara Adventure Centre link! Click here to view the website! Anyway, before you clock this blog post, I really hope you like my DLO! Before you look, some of you guys might not know what DLO stands for! Well, if you want to know, DLO stands for Digital Learning Object! 

Now you can look at my DLO! Please now look at my DLO that is below this text.


Have you looked at my DLO (Digital Learning Object)? Well, if you have, I hope you enjoyed it! Anyway, I have learnt that things don't seem that way you think things seem. I hope you enjoyed my blog post but before you leave, I have some questions for you a something important (Well, not that important...)!

Would you now go to Waipara Adventure Adventure?
What memory do you remember having?
Please reply to these questions!

So, if you think these are my photos, they are not. I just used them from the Rimu Camp Photos folder which I am allowed to. Anyways I hope you have enjoyed this blog and I also hope you liked my DLO! Bye! 

- Part 3 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post