Pages

Thursday 22 April 2021

The Autumn Learning Journey

THE AUTUMN LEARNING JOURNEY

Hi! Welcome to my blog post! If you are new here then please follow me and let me introduce myself! Hi! I am Nishka and today I am going to be talking about what I will be doing in this blog post! This blog post is all about me doing The Autumn Learning Journey! The Autumn Learning Journey is all about the people have fun in the 2 weeks holidays! Most people might not be having school holidays right now but I hope you guys will soon! 

For today's activity on The Autumn Learning Journey is where we find the difference between Rock Music and some Classical Music! I have been doing a lot of research and writing notes down to remember! In the future, I might get asked this question so I might be able to answer it! Anyways, let me tell you the difference between Rock Music and Classical Music now!

Rock Music is played with a some strong instruments like an electric guitar, drums, or a bass guitar while Classical Music is played by the piano family or the violin family. There could be many more instruments though. 

Well, this is it for my blog post! I really hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Sorry for not posting a DLO but I hope you guys still enjoyed anyways! The two questions for today is would you rather play Rock Music or Classical Music? What instrument would you play from Rock Music or Classical Music? My next Autumn Learning Journey blog post is already out if you wanted to see it! Bye!

- Peace out lovely and fantastic bloggers/people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post