Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 3 - Activities

Hello wonderful people! 

Today I am talking about the activities! I know a lot of people have been waiting for this blog post! So, I am now showing you this blog post! We did so many activities like Orienteering, Flying Kiwi, Leap Of Faith, and many more! Anyway, let's just get onto my DLO! 

In this DLO, you will just see some photos, I will explain them all after the DLO that I make. Some of the slides that I make in the DLO might have some information. Again, if you don't know what a DLO stands for, it stands for 'Digital Learning Object'. Anyway, let me show you my DLO!


So, this is my DLO! Did you like it? If you did, then please like and comment to my blog post! Now time for the best part of the blog posts, the questions!

What activities have you done in your life?
What is your favourite activity that you have done?

Well, please answer these questions on my blog post! Bye!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post