Pages

Thursday 22 April 2021

The Autumn Learning Journey

 THE AUTUMN LEARNING JOURNEY

Hello People! I hope you have read my last blog post! If you haven't then please check that one out after this blog post! Anyway, in the Autumn Learning Journey, I pick which activity I want in which order I want to do it in. Then I have to complete it! Yesterday I did Activity 1! Today I decided to do Activity 11!

Activity 11 is all about choosing a New Zealand (NZ) artist/band and find a little bit of information about them like their history, their songs, and their most well known song! We have to create a DLO using Google Slides, Site, Poster, or a Brochure! For my DLO, I used a Google Slide! Hope you like it! 


Did you like it? Please comment down below! I might have made some spelling mistakes in my DLO so if you find any then please comment down below! Do you have more information that me on Stella Rose Bennett (Benee)? I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye my peeps!

- Have fun you people! Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka,
    I liked the way you organized the blogpost. I think there is no spelling mistakes, but I would recommend to add more information to make the reader understand more of the topic. What was hard about the activity?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post