Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Chromebook Challenge #1

This morning in Rimu, we have completed the Cybersmart Challenge #1 for the Cybersmart Challenge Blog. It was really fun and quite easy today. All we had to do was, drag some words into the right places so that the Kawa of Care made sense. We have learnt lots about the Kawa of Care at YMS so we knew straight away what the correct words were. 

I had a really fun time completing 3 posters for our Cybersmart Challenge today in Rimu! I bet all of us in Rimu had a really fun time doing these posters! The one I had most fun of was when you had to drag the correct words to the correct places. There were many steps we had to do to complete our posters! For the first and second posters we had to drag the words and then after we have finished, we downloaded it! For the third poster, we had to just put a picture of ourselves in. Then we downloaded it.




This is my poster #1

This is my poster #2

This is my poster #3

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka

    I'm Leroy a year 8 student from Panmure bridge school.I really enjoyed reading your blog-post.I also really liked the posters you created for the kawa of care challenge. I've also did this challenge as well.I have spotted some sentences that repeats the same thing I think next time you should try and change your sentences like what you liked , what you enjoyed and what you found hard about this task. This would not just help yourself but it would also help your readers understand more about your blog-post.


    How hard was it for you to complete this challenge? Why?

    Keep the amazing work up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leroy! I just wanted to say thank you for your comment! I really appreciate your comment that you have written to me! I didn't know most of the schools with chromebooks would do the Kawa of Care Challenge! How is it like in Auckland?

      This challenge was actually not hard for me to complete! It was actually really easy! Just click and drag the words to the sentences, and add a photo off yourself! However, when we had to add a photo of ourselves, I really hated it because it makes me look weird!

      This challenge was not hard for me because I have done this before like AGES ago! I always used to think that it goes easy to hard but everything is actually easy! Did you have fun making your blog post! Please send me a link to your blog post! Bye!

      - Nishka

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post