Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

The 6 Colourful Thinking Hats!

Hey bloggers! I am Nishka (bet you already know that...) and today I am going to tell you about The 6 Thinking Hats! The 6 Thinking Hats is a story book from Edward De Bono! I feel like its a really good book but I have never read the book... Anyway, there are 6 thinking hats with different colors! Let me tell you the facts!

Yellow Hat: Stick to the positive side
Red Hat: Feelings

Blue Hat: Process/Being In Charge
Green Hat: Creative
Black Hat: Cautious
White Hat: Facts

Let me tell you what my most challenging hat is! My challenging hat is the White Hat. Sometimes I can't really stick to the facts. Here is a link to see some more information about The 6 Thinking Hats! 

Click here to see the website!

So, this is what the hats mean! I hope you enjoyed my blog post but please, always wear the Yellow, Red, and White hat to represent the kindness of you! 

Anyway, I hope you like reading my blog post! See you guys later! Please comment on my blog of what I have missed! Please also make sure to like! See you! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post