Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Magical Maths

Kia ora Everyone! Kei te pehea koe (how are you)? Today I am going to tell you about my magical maths! Today for Magical Maths we have been doing patterns, addition, and subtraction! It was really fun! So, we were doing a slide called Number Patterns. As I have already explained what me and my class have done today, I will be teaching you how to do it! Some of you might know and some of you might not know. So, today we did Machine Rules!

So, I really what you to focus on the picture on the left. Please look on the grey boxes. The grey boxes are my answers. You kids might be thinking that "Hmmm, how do you do this?" Let me explain. A Machine Rule is something that comes in and out. So, say that the numbers in the "IN" section is 5. Now your rule is "ADD 8". What you are going to do is add 5 with the number 8. So, 5 + 8 = 13. There you go! That is your answer! I hope that helped...


It was pretty fun doing some Magical Maths I should say... Here is a Biteable to say goodbye and why you should do some Magical Maths...


Maths and Goodbye Kids on Biteable.

What did you guys do for Magical Maths? See ya bloggers! Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka
    it's Bella From Yaldhurst Model School.
    I love the way you made a biteable and it is small but if it is small it doesn't mean it is bad it is amazing. I am happy you made a biteable about maths because, you said to lots of people to remind them you should do you maths first and then do other stuff. Do you love doing Maths?
    - Bella E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nishka.It Lilly.I love your biteable you made about math and I agree with you that you should do your math before anything als so you get your math do incas you have lots to do for reading and writing and that is what I think.bye
    From Lilly

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post