Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Rapid Reading!

 Hey people! I am Nishka and I am a student a Yaldhurst Model School! Today I am going to tell you about Rapid Reading! Today for reading we were designing and writing about what was the important event in the story! What we have been reading for reading is the story called Treasure by Sarah Black! Let me tell you a little bit about the story on Biteable!

So, here is my video!

Treasure by Sarah Black on Biteable.


This is the slide that we did today!


Did you like it? Comment below! What did you do for reading? See ya!

- Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nishka. I am Emma! Hope you are having a great day today. I like you blog post that I am looking at. I love your biteable because you told me what happened in the story, What the farmer said to the sons. Did you think about putting in the biteable in to a slide? How come you can up to do this blog post? Did you have fun doing this post? From Emma.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post