Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Full Turn, Halve Turn, Quarter Turn, and 3 Quarter Turn!

Hey bloggers! 

I am Nishka and today I am going to show you a Full Turn, Halve Turn, Quarter Turn, and a 3 Quarter Turn on Screencastify! Some of you might know what these turns mean but some of you might not know so I am going to show you! Please see!

 

I hope you watched because this might teach you some stuff if you are new to this! Sometimes people might ask you to go anti - clockwise or clockwise but if they ever ask, remember that anti - clockwise is always the left side and clockwise is the right side! Please tell me in the comments if I had missed anything! Do you know anything Full Turn, Halve Turn, Quarter Turn, and a 3 Quarter Turn? Please tell me in the comments! Please like and comment! See you guys later!

Over and Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post