Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

T4W7 Create A Postcard! - (From Workspace/Hapara)

Hi Bloggers My name is Nishka which all of you know but let's just ignore that because, we made a Postcard! We had to tell if the image is Fake or Real! Can you see if it is Fake or Real? Well, you can see on the Postcard! Anyways, we did this for Cybersmart! Please forget about that and let me show you the Postcard!


Please read and enjoy the show of The Postcard (Me Laughing, Ha Ha Ha)




























Have you made a Postcard to your friend?

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post