Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

The Amazing,Cool Friend/Visitor!

This morning we had a friend/visitor here in Yaldhurst Model School! We went to the Wharehui to see a dog which was a Dalmatian dog! It's name was Baxter and it's handler was Chris! He was a person who would help dog's if they are hurt or sore!

We learnt something from Chris and we got to listen to the song...



IF A DOG IS ON IT'S OWN' LEAVE IT ALONE! This was my favourite part because the song was so fun to sing along the song! The song thought us how to take care of the dog!









Miss Walters took a picture of Miss Tebbett petting Baxter! Miss Tebbett loved petting Baxter! She liked how Baxter listened to Chris for everything he said!








 We had Dylan to go in the front to pretend that Baxter pooped on the ground and he pick up the poo poo!














Do you guys have a dog?

Bye!

See My Next Post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post