Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Guy Fawkes!

Hi everyone! My name is Nishka and today I am going to be talking about Guy Fawkes!

To myself, Guy Fawkes was a scary day because... I will tell you this in a set of slides that we have done! Speaking of slides, I will actually tell you some about the slides!

So, last term our class and TM1 have been working on a set of slides called Guy Fawkes! The set of slide's was we needed to find information about what happened on Guy Fawkes Day! 

So first we had to write questions about Guy Fawkes! Then we could pick which question we wanted and highlighted it! The rest is on the slides so go and read it!



Here is my Guy Fawkes slides!

  



Here is my Biteable video!



Guy Fawkes! on Biteable.

Do you guys know any facts about what happened on Guy Fawkes Day?

Comment below and see you later!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nishka it is Ema-leigh here for gilberthorpe I love the way you put different pictures on each page to be the same as the writing. You brought me back to when I and the whole class saw Biteable for the first time. I was like what is this I couldn't do anything because I didn´t Know what to do. Make shore next time on your slide put more videos or photos about Guy fawks. oh do you have time for a question? okay you do okay here it is what was the thing you loved about guy fawks?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post