Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey, Teaser Edition.

Hi everyone! My name is Nishka and today I am going to be talking about the Summer Learning Journey, Teaser Edition! Well, let me talk a little bit about the Summer Learning Journey, Teaser Edition! It is similar to the real Summer Learning Journey because it is showing us the activities to practise the real Summer Learning Journey!


So, first of all we had Lorde which her real name was Ella! We had to make a Venngage about Ella/Lorde.







I chose Ella/Lorde because I love to do a Venngage! I decorated my Venngage and I put some facts about her on my Venngage that I found on the Summer Learning Journey page! I also took a screenshot of it! So, just take a look!




So, do you like it?

Comment down below!

Do you know any more facts about Ella/Lorde?

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post